We're sorry, there was a problem processing your order. Please try placing your order again

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: We're sorry, there was a problem processing your order. Please try placing your order again

How do I send a private message?

Agent

Re: We're sorry, there was a problem processing your order. Please try placing your order again

Tap on an agent's name and select "Send This User a Private Message" from the profile page.

EdwinRG

Accomplice

I waited the 24 hours.  Have tried three times today and again the same message comes up and am not able to purchase the phone.  Someone called me this morning from boost and transfered me to the sales department so i could have them process the order......but after about 10 minutes on hold i was cut off.  Called them back but again after being on hold was cut off again.  Can someone please call me that can process my order with the VDAY 15% discount so I can get this phone today?  Thanks!  Linda

Agent

We’d love to help you purchase the phone @LindaL00, but, unfortunately, the VDAY 15% discount is an online only offer and we're unable to apply it through our system. If you agree to continue with the purchase, please shoot us a private message with a contact number where you can be reached.

Note: To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Accomplice

Your online system will NOT let me purchase it!  So after 3 days of trying, you are saying that you won't help a customer that has been with boost for about 10 years?  Thinking i may have to change providers and hate to do that!  Whoever called me this morning said they would get the discount for me.......but like i said, i was placed on hold and then cut off.  Not very good customer care.  I just want this new phone and this is the last day for the sale..........

Agent

We understand your frustration and are truly sorry for the inconvenience! This offer ends 2/15/2018, while supplies last. We suggest you clear cookies, cache and browser history. Then, we recommend you close the windows tab or restart the pc and try again to process the order.

Accomplice

I've been dealing with this same nonsense for 3 days. I was going to sign up with Boost for the first time and can't even purchase a phone. Have you had troubles like these in the past with them? It feels a little shady to be honest... like bait and switch on the price since they won't give the discount over the phone when their site is CLEARLY not working to process orders. I've used 3 different cards, different computers, different days... my fiance has tried with his card and information and another person I know has tried it on their end. Yet, I was told by customer care no one else is reporting these same issues. Hello someone else! Good luck on getting your issues solved!

Agent

Hi, @nickiweber We're deeply sorry for the hassle you have go through. Where you trying to place your order with the VDAY code or a regular purchase? Also, besides using multiple cards, and Pc's, have you tried to clear the cookies and cache?

Accomplice

@GermanHR Yes, I have done that multiple times... even tried the incognito window. I'm trying to use the VDAY code to purchase an S7 and am getting NOWHERE. The agent told me to go to the store. The store wants to charge me $400. Definitely at wits end with this! It's apparent I'm not the only one with this issue.

Agent

We understand. We would like to escalate your issue. Could you please send me a PM with your Phone number, and PIN code?