We're sorry, there was a problem processing your order. Please try placing your order again

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: We're sorry, there was a problem processing your order. Please try placing your order again

Started at 1 am and have tried just about every hour......about 14 times.

went to the boost store, and they tried on their pc and it didn't work.

Starting to feel this is a bait and switch sale.....

i

Agent

Re: We're sorry, there was a problem processing your order. Please try placing your order again

You will have to wait 24 hours to try to order again. Did you check with your credit card company to make sure they are not blocking the charge, also is the billing and shipping address the same?

Accomplice

there are no problems with the card....it is the one you have on file to bill with.  Even tried a different card.  i'll try again later i guess.

Agent

You will need to wait 24 hours after 7 failed attempts the order will not go through. We are escalating this issue to our technical department so they can look into this.

Accomplice

I have been having the same problem when I tried to order.  After calling and checking my card's billing address the purchase still won't go through. 

Agent

Have you tried using a different card?

EdwinRG

Accomplice

Yes, both gave the same results. I've also tried to do it on my phone and it still failed.
Agent

What error do you get when trying to submit the purchase?

EdwinRG.

Accomplice

Your purchase attempt has been declined. Try a different payment method to complete your purchase. Contact your bank for more information associated with the decline. (470402)

On my cellphone the message says that the billing information is incorrect. 

Agent

Please send us a private message with your billing address. We'd like to review that asap.

EdwinRG.