We're sorry, there was a problem processing your order. Please try placing your order again

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: We're sorry, there was a problem processing your order. Please try placing your order again

You most certainly aren't alone with that problem. Seriously, there's been almost a dozen people with this problem on the forum. And so far,  the support people have mainly just given the same useless "solutions". It's almost like they're just hoping people will get tired of asking for help and just move on.

Agent

Re: We're sorry, there was a problem processing your order. Please try placing your order again

So sorry about the trouble, @JoshYar! We’d be happy to help. We'd like to escalate this issue to our Technical Support department to find a solution to this situation. We'll need some information that we can't discuss in public. Can you shoot us a private message so we continue assisting you?

Note: To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Accomplice

Did this issue got resolve? I am having the same issue myself
Accomplice

They waited until the sale was over before magically coming up with a solution but refused to offer the sale price. I decided not to go with Boost after all the back and forth with them. At any rate, they advised me to use a different email address.
Accomplice

Hi, thanks for the response. I already try another email and no luck.

A representative told me they will honor the discount but ask for a case number and they told me there is no case number they where going to put it under my account notes so is a 50 50 chance.

If not is time to luck another company.

Thanks