We're sorry, there was a problem processing your order. Please try placing your order again

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

We're sorry, there was a problem processing your order. Please try placing your order again

I am trying to purchase 2 Galaxy s8s from your website with the valentines day discount code. It keeps giving me that message, I called customer service and they told me that they cant apply the code. I would really like to save $150 off my order and would like to have your service. 

I have tried placing this order several times, getting the same message

Please help me, thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: We're sorry, there was a problem processing your order. Please try placing your order again

Thanks for the information. Please, clear cookies, cache and browser history and try to make the purchase again. Also, we recommend you try using a different card and/or browser. Please, let us know the outcome.

31 REPLIES
Agent

Re: We're sorry, there was a problem processing your order. Please try placing your order again

Really sorry to hear about this, @stlknowswhy. Let’s take a closer look! What error message are you getting? Did you try using a different browser?

Accomplice

Yes I have, I also tried to use my Ipad, same thing

Agent

Thanks for the information. Please, clear cookies, cache and browser history and try to make the purchase again. Also, we recommend you try using a different card and/or browser. Please, let us know the outcome.

Accomplice

-EDIT- It worked with a different card, thank you

Good morning, stlknowswhy! We're glad to know that! Is there anything else we may help you with?

We're here to serve you!

Hozuki_Robert

Accomplice

I am having the same problem with trying to purchase an S8 with the VDAY code.  I tried all the suggestions yesterday and today and still it does not work.  Calling the phone number was useless, as they just said to try again later.  I have tried 3 different devices, 2 different cards and different names.....no luck!  Why can't i purchase this by phone with the discount code?  Getting very frustrated!

Hello, LindaL00! We truly apologize for that situation, and sorry for the late reply! Is this happening when you try to place the order through a PC?

Or is this happening when using the phone's browser?

Hozuki_Robert

Accomplice

I have tried my phone, two different Pc's, and tablet.  i went to the local boost store and had them try from their computer as well.  None have worked.  Even tried at times where there was sure to be little traffic (1 am and 5 am this morning).  When i call the phone number listed in the message that pops up, they are not able to help me.  Why can't they place the phone order for me?  i have been a customer for many, many years!  

Agent

How many time have you tried to order today?