Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Virgin to Boost transfer

Highlighted

Virgin to Boost transfer

Virgin Mobile told me ten times that nothing would really change when I was switched to Boost.
If you’re curious, here’s what has changed so far on Day 1. My monthly payment has increased from $31.99 to $35.00. My 4G Data monthly allowance has DECREASED from 10gb/month to 3gb/month.
I am paying more for less at Boost! Thanks guys!!
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Virgin to Boost transfer

Hello, DavidPletcher. We identified an issue with the your High Speed Data Allotment after we transitioned you to Boost.  The $35 plan you were transitioned to on Boost only included less GBs of High Speed Data compared to the 10GB you were receiving on Virgin Mobile.  We are working to correct this issue and you will be placed on a plan with 10GB on your next MRC. In the meantime will be systemically adding a 5 GB Data Pack to your account until you are moved to a 10GB plan next month.

Highlighted
Accomplice

The same thing is happening to me. On my dashboard in one place it says I have 10 gigs (which I had at Virgin), but my service is posted as 5 gigs......?

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, christije. We are working to fix this issue and you will be placed on a plan with 10GB on your next payment date. In the meantime, we will be systemically adding a 5GB data pack until you are moved to a 10GB plan next month.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Great to hear that! I'm going to get a new iphone 11 from you, but should I wait until this matter is worked out? And will my Virgin plan still transfer to a new phone?
Highlighted
Agent

It will transfer as long as your current plan is compatible with your new phone.