Using Visa Prepaid Card to buy a phone.

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Using Visa Prepaid Card to buy a phone.

Hello. I want to know if I can use a Visa Prepaid Card to buy a phone from the online store. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi. Yes, you may try to process a payment with this type of card on our website (Visa, MasterCard, American Express ) -E .J.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Agent

Hi. Credit/debit cards accepted:
Note: Only credit/debit cards with a domestic billing address are able to be used at this time.

• Visa
  • MasterCard
  • American Express... Victor21
Highlighted
Accomplice

Okay so you can confirm that there will be no problem with a prepaid Visa debit card?
Highlighted

Hi. You may use a Visa debit/credit card to process an order on our webpage. - E.J.

Highlighted
Accomplice

So it doesn't matter if it is a prepaid one?
Highlighted

Hi. Yes, you may try to process a payment with this type of card on our website (Visa, MasterCard, American Express ) -E .J.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

Hello im a potential new customer and used your website today 11/4/2017..using a Greendot Prepaid Visa debit card to purchase 2 iphone se 16g. The website errored 4 times saying my order cannot process. I called boost mobile and was told my card was declined. I called my card issuer who disputed and gave me an approval code. I call boost mobile back and escalated it and was given an apology stating the card issuer should reverse the charge in 24 hours. However would not take the approval code to post the charge. Are you able to assist?

Highlighted
Agent

Really sorry to hear about this, Galaxyp28. In order for the transaction to go through, both, the billing address and the shipping address need to be the same.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thanks. USA Billing and shipping address are the same. CARD ISSUER says every they can see where i attempted 4 times to order..each time it pends transaction and boost mobile reverses charge. I even attempted to process a transaction over the phone and the boost rep said it declined. PLEASE I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP. Greendot prepaid Visa is just not processing onthe boost mobile side.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Unfortunately the GreenDot cards are not supported. You need to use an actual credit card. American express/Visa card.