Unable to complete online purchase

Go to solution
Agent

Re: Unable to complete online purchase

Hi, pablomc81. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. There are certain requirements in order to process an order successfully. Here are some of them:

* Shipping Address must match the Billing address on the card.
* We do not ship to P.O Boxes.
* Your address should be verified by USPS. Please visit this link: https://tools.usps.com/go/ZipLookupAction!input.action and enter your address. If it doesn't show up here, the order won't go through.

*Please clear the cookies and cache from the browser, or use a different one. 

If this doesn't fix your issue, we can only recommend you to use a different card.

We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

Accomplice

Hello,

-Shipping address is correct

-Not a P.O. box

-Address was correct and verified on USPS website

-Cookies cleared and 3 different browsers used.

-3 different credit cards tried and all 3 did not work.

Has the problem I am having been moved up to your IT dept? I recently had a similar problem with another vendor and they were able to correct on their end. 

Agent

It looks like we're performing some maintenance to our website and system. This is the reason why you're not able to purchase the phone. 

We’re looking into it & hope to get this fixed as soon as possible!

Accomplice

I will try again tomorrow and will post results.

Thank you for timely response. 

Agent

You're welcome. We remain at your service. 

Accomplice

Hello,

I tried again today and was still rejected from purchasing a new phone on line. I wanted to get sale price before it ended. Has a request been made for your IT department to look into this? 

Agent

Hey there, @pablomc81! Thanks for contacting us. According to our system, the maintenance was completed and everything seems to be working as expected. At this point, we can only recommend you to try using a different card. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

Accomplice

Hello,

I find it hard to believe that all 3 of the credit cards I used are the problem, as well as the 3 different browsers. Should I now resign to not purchase a new phone from Boost mobile? Am I to give up asking for help in this community?

Has anyone looked at this in the IT department? 

Agent

Hey there, @pablomc81! You issue was reported but we have not received any other recent reports besides yours. At this point, we can only recommend you to use a different card or to contact your bank for more information about the situation. 

Accomplice

Hello again,

You must understand my frustration.  Your suggestion I use another card is interpreted as "use your 4th credit card".  It doesn't make sense. 

Take care and thank you.

Would you be able to provide me with my account number?