Unable to complete online purchase

Go to solution

Re: Unable to complete online purchase

called customer service. Im having the same problems ordering a phone. all my information is correct and have tried paypal as well. will not go to the review purchase screen. Trying to purchase a zte xmax xl. not sure how to PM.

Agent

Hey there, codywlarson86! Definitely want to look into this for you. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

PM sent

Accomplice

Having the same problem.

It's stupid that the stores charge you twice what you can get them online for and inconvenient that customer service can't even help you out.
Enthusiast

It is as though I have also run into this problem as well. I am trying to get the Galaxy S7 Edge but I can't go beyond the first page as it does not give me the ability to add a shipping address so the Review Payment button stays grayed out. I followed the Guidelines that was posted here but even then it does not seem to work.

Agent

Hi, RaptureNova! In order to successfully process your order, we require that your shipping address and billing address be identical. We will only ship to your billing address.

Enthusiast

And I would love to add the Shipping address if it gave me the option. On the section that says Shipping Information, it only gives me the option to chose how fast I want the product to arrive. The only thing that asked for my address is the billing information.

Agent

That is correct, RaptureNova. We will only ship to your billing address. You don't have to enter the shipping address, because it will be shipped to the billing address.

Enthusiast

After making sure I am typing in my address correctly it still does not seem to want to work. I don't know what I could possibly be typing wrong about my address if its the same one I always use.