Unable to complete online purchase

Go to solution
Groupie

Unable to complete online purchase

For the past few days, I have been trying to buy a Samsung Galaxy S7 from the online store since it is on sale.  Once I proceed to checkout and input all of my information, the "review order" option is still grayed out.  I have tried multiple browsers, on my phone (which is a little broken, so rather difficult) and on two separate desktops and the same problem is still present.  I have also tried two different credit cards for billing.  Is there something I am not aware of or is there a persistent problem?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Unable to complete online purchase

Thank you. Please send us a private message to continue to assist you best. Victor21

49 REPLIES 49
Agent

Hi there DominickAT. We do apologize for any inconveniences.  Please verify the following steps to help you place an order online due to receiving an error while trying;
1. Please make sure the Billing and shipping address are the same
2. Please make sure you're using a valid credit card.
3. It is best if you use Internet Explorer as your Browser
4. Verify if your credit card has a block from bank to purchase on line.
Please verify these options if you continue to have issue please let us know.

Groupie

Hello Victor21, thank you for your response.  

1. The checkout does not give me different options for billing and shipping addresses. It only gives me the billing addresses and says they must be the same.

2. The specific credit card I prefer to use is valid.  I bought lunch with it this afternoon. I also have tried out a few other credit cards. None of them have worked as of yet. 

3. I have tried out Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer.  They all had the same results. 

4. There does not seem to be any blocks on any of the cards I have used.  

Any other suggestions? 

Agent

Understood. What phone are you trying to purchase? Victor21

Groupie

Samsung Galaxy S7

Agent

Thank you. Please send us a private message to continue to assist you best. Victor21

Groupie

I have been trying to also purchase the Samsung galaxy s7 edge. Once I put in my name mailing address credit card info and click to review the screen does nothing at all. A few circles show up as if it is loading but then stops and keeps me on the same page. I'm not even to the next screen yet to review and submit and I'm really gonna be upset if come tomorrow the phone is out of stock. I could see me getting as far as the submitting the payment and hearing check for all the things u said but I'm not even able to make it to that screen 

Agent

Hello @Single_q614 Which color are you trying to order? We only have The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Gray. Are the billing and shipping address the same? Did you try to clear cookies and cache? Did you try to use a different browser or device?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

The grey is fine which I also know and I've tried on my phone I've tried on my laptop should I just call the 800 number that is displayed at top was also doing the expedited shipping
Agent

@Single_q614 We'll be more than happy to assist you! Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.