Unable to complete online purchase

Go to solution
Agent

Re: Unable to complete online purchase

We're sorry to hear that, @pablomc81! Please send us a private message to better assist you. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I am not able to use my Boost Up says at check out my identity couldn’t be verified.
Groupie

I am having the same problem. My bank states (Chase) the issue is on your end. I can’t call because my phone is broken.  The ATT phone from a retsler is looking god, because it would take less t e to change out my number to those who need it than the 3 days of wasted time I spent trying to get a new one from you. 

Agent

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, @Walling2019. Are you getting any particular error message? There are certain requirements in order to process an order successfully. Here are some of them:

* Shipping Address must match the Billing address on the card.
* We do not ship to P.O Boxes.
* Your address should be verified by USPS. Please visit this link: https://tools.usps.com/go/ZipLookupAction!input.action and enter your address. If it doesn't show up here, the order won't go through.

*Clear the cookies and cache from the browser (or use a different browser).

If this doesn't fix your issue, we can only recommend you to use a different card. 

Groupie

My billing is different from my physical adress. there is not way to put in my mailing and then physical address. Chase has told me you keep debiting the account then reversing it. 

Agent

Ah, I see. If the address doesn't match the order won't go thru.

Groupie

For just under $56 I just ordered a an Iphone 7 and signed up with ATT on the payment plan. 

Enthusiast

Hello,

I have been having this exact same problem when trying to purchase an iphone 7. I'm at my wit's end and have been unable to get through to customer service or your sales department to buy over the phone. If I can't get this sorted out by Monday, I will need to discontinue my Boost Mobile service and go with another carrier. Are you able to help?

Here's what I need:

-iphone 7 

-NOT iphone 7plus

-Prefer 128gb but would settle on 64gb if out of stock

-Black

-Boost Up arrangment

I really appreciate your help with this, as I desperately need a new phone. 

Best,

Patrick

Enthusiast

Hi Pablo, Were you ever able to sort out your issue purchasing a phone? I can't believe how dense the replies from Boost were! I've been having the exact same problem and cannot get through to anyone! I know this is random but reading your thread, I realised someone else feels my pain. Figured I'd check to see if anything worked for you or if I should cut my losses and switch to another carrier now. Thank you! Patrick

Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, plynch82. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.