Unable to complete online purchase

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Re: Unable to complete online purchase

Thank you Fonsy82, I looked at it more closely and was able to find the problem with the address billing and was able to continue with the purchase. While it was nothing wrong with the address itself I still appreciated the help you provided me with today. Thank you!

Enthusiast

I have also had issues attempting to purchase a phone. When I click on review order after putting in all my information, it gives me an error code, regardless of what device I am using to attempt to purchase on. I'm trying to buy a certified pre owned iPhone 7 128gb in gold.
Agent

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. We’d be happy to help. Which error code are you getting? Are you using the same billing and shipping address?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

The error I decided there was an issue processing my order. I was only prompted to put in my billing address, under shipping it only had a place for me to choose which shipping method I wanted.
Agent

The iPhone 7 128GB is currently out of stock. We apologize for the inconveniences. Besides this, do you have any other question or concern?

Enthusiast

Is the iPhone 7 128gb out of stock in all colors? If so do you have an estimate on when you will have more of the certified pre owned ones?
Agent

The iPhone 7 128 GB (Silver) is currently available.

Accomplice

Hello,

I am unable complete an order using all 3 of my credit cards to order online a new phone. I have spoken with numerous customer service reps. They are unable to order online and can not help me further. I have contacted my credit card issuer and they say that no charges have been submitted by boost mobile, nor do I have a problem with my cards.
I've tried to order by phone browser and desktop, still no success.  I also had a customer service rep from boost try and submit the order and order also failed for them.  Customer service ended call with "I'm sorry, good bye", or something similar. 
Please help.
Agent

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. We’d be happy to help. Which phone are you trying to purchase? 

Accomplice

I was trying to purchase a new Galaxy S8.