URGENT: Reboost ticket not working

Accomplice

URGENT: Reboost ticket not working

Hello, Boost Mobile users, reps, etc.

Annoyingly, I had to set up an account on this forum just to post this thread. So, I bought my monthly auto reboost ticket for $45 way at the beginning of the month. However, about, I wanna say, two weeks ago (couldn't have been any longer than that ago) I tried calling to have my service reboosted by adding the $45 I paid to my account. The automated voice is telling me my reboost ticket has NOT been scanned and thus is not accepting my reboost ticket number, suggesting that I take my card to the store from which I purchased it.

Last week when I went to do exactly this, the Customer Service center at Best Buy, they rescanned the ticket multiple times, and when that didn't work, they let me get another one free of charge, WHICH THEY SCANNED. But when the number on the new ticket didn't work, they recommended I contact Boost Mobile.

Shortly thereafter I tried to contact Boost Mobile on my phone, which, mind you, has been out of serivce ever since. But when I get the option to speak with a representative, I'm being told there's a $3 charge to do so. Uh, no thanks, Boost Mobile. You seemingly already screwed me out of $45 of my money by not giving me what I paid for and now you're trying get more? I don't care if it's just a $0.01 charge. It's unfair and is a big enough inconvenience for me that my phone is out of service when I paid to have it restored this month and they're trying to charge me to speak with someone about it? Really?

Annoyingly enough, the "Contact Us" option on this site took me to an error page, so I'm hoping there's a BM rep here or someone here who can help me out with this annoying and quite ridiculous and unfair issue.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: URGENT: Reboost ticket not working

Hey there, @StageMatch! Thanks for contacting us. Just to confirm, did you try to add the second re-boost card online at: www.boostmobile.com or through "My Boost App" on the phone? 

Accomplice

@MarcosG 

No, I have not attempted that yet. I did call to have it added in but got the same result. Luckily I still do have the ticket and I'll see what I can do! Thanks.

UPDATE:

Tried doing it online. Same result: https://i.imgur.com/cU61bfz.png

Same story on the Boost app: https://i.imgur.com/d4RseV8.png

Agent

We understand, @StageMatch! Please send us a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the option that says "Send this user a private message" We'll be waiting for you! 

Accomplice

@MarcosGPM sent Smiley Wink

Agent

Thanks for letting us know. We'll continue to assist you in private.