Transfer money from one account to another

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: Transfer money from one account to another

I need to transfer money from my secondary to my primary account
Agent

Hello Dantej, was the payment made in error to the secondaary account?

Accomplice

Yes I made a mistake and add money to the secondary account
Agent

We'd like to have a look at the account. Please, send us a private message with both phone numbers and PIN.

I accidentally added money to my account instead of my mother's account who is the primary, is there any way to solve this such as using my balance to pay everyone's phone bill in the family plan?

Agent

Hey there, @Luisgaleana112 Thanks for contacting us. Please send us a private message with the phone number and pin of both accounts (Primary and the secondary one where the money was added). 

Groupie

Hi I have an issue concerning my account in which I'm unable to pay the phone bill due to my mother being the primary account and was wondering if it was possible to transfer the money from my account to hers
Agent

Hey, @Martin98! Let’s take a closer look at this. Can you send us a private message with your phone number to verify your account? Thanks!

Enthusiast

I added money to my re boost and not my moms account because she is the primary account holder. Can I transfer my money to our account, because our service is interrupted and I can't afford to pay again? Help asap
Agent

Hello M123. Can you please send us a Private Message with both phone and pin numbers? Let us take look.