Transfer money from one account to another

Go to solution

Re: Transfer money from one account to another

were you able to get that transfered?? i made the same mistake

Groupie

Hey I’m Zoey a boost customer that needs help transferring money from my account to another.
Agent

Hi, Obey! Thank you for contacting us. We're sorry, but I can't move the money from one account to another account, even if you know who the other account belongs to. If you have a Re-Boost card or a credit card, I can help you add money to that account, but I can't transfer it from a different account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

We remain at your service. If you have any other question, just let us know.

Groupie

I need to transfer money from to the primary account we on a family plan
Agent

Hi there, @Brandon0815! Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with the phone number and PIN of the Primary and Secondary account.

~Nosh_CxUx

Enthusiast

I'd like to transfer money from one account to another within my family plan.. request Private message link
Agent

Hi there! Unfortunately, you cannot transfer your balance from your account to another.

Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences this might cause you.

Groupie

Hello can you do the same for me please I need to transfer money to my girlfriend so she can have phone
Groupie

tytt
Agent

Hi, @Barnett1127! Thank you for contacting us. We'd like to confirm, did you make a payment to your account when you meant to make the payment to your girlfriend's account?