Transfer money from one account to another

Go to solution
Groupie

Transfer money from one account to another

How can I transfer the money on my account to my mothers account, so our phone bill can be paid? We have the family plan and she is the primary account.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Transfer money from one account to another

Good morning SamanthaB and thank you for contacting us! We'll be pleased to help you!

To carry out the balance transfer process, please send us a private message including the mobile number and PIN code from both accounts.

Looking forward to your reply!

RB-1991 (Robert)

View solution in original post

40 REPLIES 40

Good morning SamanthaB and thank you for contacting us! We'll be pleased to help you!

To carry out the balance transfer process, please send us a private message including the mobile number and PIN code from both accounts.

Looking forward to your reply!

RB-1991 (Robert)

View solution in original post

Enthusiast

i would like to transfer money one account over to another thank u

Hello leonard1! Unfortunately, you cannot transfer your balance from your account to another.

I used my sisters phone to put money onto my account (I logged in with my phone number and pin) and it added the money on her account. Is there any way I can switch it over to my account to pay my bill?

I logged into my account on my sisters phone( I used my phone number and my account pin) to add money to my account because my phone shut off yesterday. For some reason the money went onto her account instead of mine. Is there any way I can fix this and put the money into my account?
Groupie

How to transfer money from one account to another

Hey there, Taneshia30! Sorry for the late reply! We're sorry, but we can't move the money from one account to another account, even if you know who the other account belongs to.

If you have a Re-Boost card or a credit card, we can help you add money to that account, but we can't transfer it from a different account.

We truly apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

RB-1991 (Robert)

Enthusiast

I am having this same issue. I was not aware that I could only make payments from my father's account since he is primary. I paid for two months and now I cannot even use my own phone. I need to have the money transferred. 

Agent

Hi there, Cece_scene! We replied to your private message.