This is nonsense

Highlighted

This is nonsense

Yesterday I ordered a phone and after I put all my info in and checking out the page said error and sent me back. I didnt stress about this and decided I'd order the phone again, but I checked my online banking account and I was charged 120 even though it said error. I didn't even get a order number or anything.
Now I called customer service and tried to sort this out in a reasonable manner however the first girl hung up on me for absolutely no reason and I mean no reason . I called 20 minutes later and I guess this person was also incompetent because they kept saying 12 dollars when I repeatedly said I was charged 120. She went "thank you for calling bethpage" and hung up a well. I also paid about 12 dollars for expedited shipping
Now I don't know what kind of scam this is but if I dont get a phone by Friday and 120 does infact come out of my account I'm filing complaints  as you guys are dead set on having consistently bad costumer service.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Re: This is nonsense

Hello! We’re sorry to know that you’re having this issue and that you had that experience with customer service. We apologize. In this case, since the order was not completed, we recommend you to contact your bank to dispute the charges. Besides this, do you have any other question or concern?

Highlighted

I got charged so does that mean I'm getting the phone I tried to order?
Highlighted
Agent

If the order was not completed and you didn't get an order number, you will not receive the phone. The money should be refunded automatically. However, we recommend you to contact the bank to discuss this. 

Highlighted

Ok thank youuu a lotttttttyy
Highlighted
Agent

It’s our pleasure. Have a great day!