They canceled my order, I did not

Highlighted
Groupie

They canceled my order, I did not

Last night I put in an order for a new phone. This morning, that order had been canceled and my payment had been returned to my bank account. I tried ordering again today, but a short time later I found it had once again been canceled. I have received no notification to explain why my order has been canceled and I have more than enough money in the account to make the payment. I have emailed, but have not yet received a response and the automated phone system does not have an option anywhere near my issue. How do I find out what is going on? Has anyone experienced anything like this?
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Accomplice

Same thing happened to me. ANow I cannot reorder because website says  I already have a lease, even though I do not. They cancelled, not me! All I was told is that it was cancelled, no explanation at all! Took half the day to get info I already knew! Fed up!

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Zoner82. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie

The same thing happened to me I ordered a iphone 8 because I was eligible for the boost up program. I paid the down-payment and the next day my order was cancelled and they did not send the money back to my card either.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Karina-1. We're sorry to hear about this experience. If the order is cancelled, the money will be reversed within 48 hours depending on your bank. Bear in mind that the Shipping Address must not only match the Billing Address of the credit card being used, but must also match the Address on the Account.  If all 3 addresses do not match, the order will be cancelled.