They canceled my order, I did not

Highlighted
Groupie

They canceled my order, I did not

Last night I put in an order for a new phone. This morning, that order had been canceled and my payment had been returned to my bank account. I tried ordering again today, but a short time later I found it had once again been canceled. I have received no notification to explain why my order has been canceled and I have more than enough money in the account to make the payment. I have emailed, but have not yet received a response and the automated phone system does not have an option anywhere near my issue. How do I find out what is going on? Has anyone experienced anything like this?
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. We’d be happy to help. Please send us a private message with the order number so we can assist you with this. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I ordered a iPhone Saturday and here it is Monday and my order still processing and my tracking number not available plus I did one day shipping
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, z6nuke. Thank you very much  for contacting us. 

Orders are processed and shipped starting the next business day. Therefore, if you ordered on Saturday, the order would be shipped today. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

It doesn't say that on you all's website
Highlighted
Agent

There is information on the website in "Shipping Method". 

Highlighted
Groupie

I am not sure how to send a private message.
Highlighted
Agent

@TTate. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Same thing happened to me I cannot get any help with this
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Jake901. Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue as well. We'd like to take a closer look. Please send us a private message with your Order Key. 

To do so,  just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".