Suspended account

Suspended account

My account says its suspended and its before business hours so I cant speak to anyone. How do i get my phone back working
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Suspended account

Hello there Tttayharper. Sorry about this hassle. Lets figure this out. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number. 

My account seems to be suspended as well and I have no way of contacting boost. I really need my phone to be up and running for work. I also got confirmation of my payment being made today.
Agent

Hello, @Nanaflores. Thank you for stopping by. We're sorry to know you're having issues with the service. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Groupie

Hey my name is cidney my account got suspended I don’t have any idea of how 

Agent

Hey there, @Cidney! We're sorry to hear that. First of all, please send us a private message that way we can assist you. Do not post your personal information publicly. 

Groupie

How do I send a private message
Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go. -Kira_M. 

Groupie

Mine Is Doing The Same Thing!!!