Store stole our money and trying to steal our phone..

Highlighted
Accomplice

Store stole our money and trying to steal our phone..

I thought the agent I spoke with from here had everything straightened out Saturday but when I went to the store for our money, the district mgr showed up and again tried to get me to return the phone, claiming she had to send it back to the company in order to refund the overcharge!
Then when I came back here to get help while I was at the store, I got nothing but a run-around.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Store stole our money and trying to steal our phone..

So my question is Why won't BOOST assist customers wronged by store employees? You get our money - use some of it to pay customer reps who will actually pay attention to us and help instead of so many slackers who are doing nothing but stalling until they can hand us off to the next shift!
Highlighted

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. We are really sorry about the inconveniences you had experienced. We do want to assist you with this. Please send us a private message to verify and help you.

Highlighted
Accomplice

An agent from this site managed to correct the unauthorised account changes made by the store and told me he would enter notes in the store's computer instructing them to refund $70. of the overcharges he didn't credit to our account. When I went there, the employee said there were no notes from customer service. And now agents here keep insisting that I send a picture of my receipt but I can't get this message box to accept a picture.