Service interrupted but charged?

Highlighted
Groupie

Service interrupted but charged?

I do not use my phone service very often and for some months I do not re-charge the account. I am not on a plan, it's just a refill prepay for the re-boost that I use every now and then. It is 50 dollars every time I decide to activate it. It has worked every other time before this month. I tried to activate it, paid the charge, charge shows up in bank account and it's been about 30+ minutes now and the service is still interrupted and not working. I try to check payment history and it says my account has been suspended..? I only ever need to use this phone in times of purpose and this was a time that I needed to use it and now I am unable to. Please help.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, bryanlasalle. Thank you for contacting us. We apologize for any inconvenience. We definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account.

To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

Highlighted
Groupie

I have sent a private message to your inbox. Thanks.