Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus trying to buy

Highlighted

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus trying to buy

Hi. A week has gone by and several PayPal transactions bounced back. Also, i cannot use my credit card because the website won't let me. Don't even suggest me to talk to my bank, i know for a fact that is not the problem. Don't even mention funds, because i absolutely know it is not the issue. I haven't been able to purchase the S8 Plus successfully. 

5 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus trying to buy

Hey there, @sleepybullets Thanks for contacting us. When it comes to a credit/debit card purchase, there are certain requirements in order to process an order successfully. Here are some of them:

* Shipping Address must match the Billing address on the card.
* We do not ship to P.O Boxes.
* Your address should be verified by USPS. Please visit this link: https://tools.usps.com/go/ZipLookupAction!input.action and enter your address. If it doesn't show up here, the order won't go through.

Also, if you have tried to purchase the phone several times, while using the same card, your bank may block the transactions. Please confirm these requirements, we'll be waiting for you. 

Regarding your issue with PayPal, we're unable to troubleshoot it since they have a different platform. We can recommend you to call their customer service line at: 1-402-935-2050 and they may be able to check your PayPal account.

That's all lovely. Except that the USPS address is the exact same I'm putting in, the card has never even recieved a charge BECAUSE of the website not even taking it, as in declining immediately with an error 270401. Like i said, i know for a fact that PayPal is not the issue, so not even worth calling their support.
Agent

Is your shipping address the same one as the address attached to your card, @sleepybullets? Even if you have a discrepancy, for example, if your address is 123 Howard ST but in your card shows as 123 Howard AVE it may not allow you to continue and it will show an error. We understand how you must feel, and we really wish you can take advantage of our phone. However, we'd like to make you aware that even if it sounds repetitive, it might be good for you to contact your bank. In our experience, not all card or pay-pal issues are related to money/funds per-se , there are several things that can happen when an order is not being processed. Sometimes they try to protect your information and avoid fraudulent charges and they block transactions that go to an specific company which in this case it could be us.

It is the exact same address. And guess what? After trying to buy the phone with my card it got blocked! I had to go to my bank and talk to them. Also, after fixing my card i tried again with PayPal and the funds were taken from my account AND THE TRANSACTION GOT BOUNVRD BACK!! AGAIN!!! I just want a new device, so give me a good reason not to switch right now to Verizon.
Agent

Hi there sleepybullets. Please end us a private message and we will verify the best option to place the order. Victor21