Returned Phone Refund

Go to solution
Agent

Re: Returned Phone Refund

Hey there, @rveeder. The refund is processed within 7-14 days.

Enthusiast

Please help me return these tw/o Iphones. I need a refund to But my daughter's birthday gift. I just received them 10-25-2017. I need to return them ASAP!
Agent

Hey there, @neebaby7!

We are sorry to know that you want to return your device. In regards to your concern, please keep in mind that you will be responsible for any shipping fees involved in returning the phone to us. If you agree to this, please send us a Private Message with your order number, name and shipping address.

~Nosh_CxUx

Groupie

I need to return a phone and need a return authorization number
Agent

Hi there Mariahdemps. There is a 7 days return policy on purchases. We need to confirm the order to determine if it remains eligible for return. Please send us a private message with the order number and we will figure this out for you. Victor21

Groupie

How do I send a private message?
Groupie

Hi there, I returned my phone 3 weeks ago an still haven't received a refund.

What do I need to do?

Thanks,

Sam
Enthusiast

hey how long did it take for you to finally get your refund? its so ridiculous, ive been waiting over 2 weeks.

Agent

Hi there pdewkiss1985. I understand it can be a frustrating the wait time. But let me investigate for you the status of your refund. Can you please send me private message with your phone, pin number and the return tracking number of your device?

Groupie

It took right about 2 weeks. I sent it with a signature confirmation as well