Returned Phone Refund

Go to solution

Returned Phone Refund

I returned an iPhone that was ordered online (did not open the package) back in August. It was confirmed that the phone was received and I have yet to receive my refund. I was supposed to be contacted via email or phone a week ago.

See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Returned Phone Refund

Hello, Wilson. We apologize for the inconvenience. Let's do some investigating. Do you have an account with us? If you do, can you let us have your number and PIN, so we can look into this for you? If you don't, do you have a case number, the original order number and the return tracking #? Please, send us the details in a Private Message. Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
Agent

Hello, Wilson. We apologize for the inconvenience. Let's do some investigating. Do you have an account with us? If you do, can you let us have your number and PIN, so we can look into this for you? If you don't, do you have a case number, the original order number and the return tracking #? Please, send us the details in a Private Message. Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25

View solution in original post

Thank you Amy, but the issue has been resolved. I got my refund!

Agent

That’s so good to hear, nWilson01! Make sure to let us know if you have other questions or concerns; we're happy to help. Have a good day. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Groupie

I returned a phone ordered online and I am trying to get my refund and have had no luck reaching anyone to get any information can anyone help
Agent

Hi, JJpeach. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We understand your concern, let’s check this thing out. Can you private message us your phone number so we can look into it? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Groupie

I can't seem to send you a private message. I have no info for the phone my wife never opened it or activated it is there somewhere I can find any of this info
Agent

Understood, JJpeach. We are unable to discuss your account private information in public. Try sending us a Private Message this way:

1. Click your username on the top right.

2. Click "My profile"

3. Copy and paste the username of the person you want to private message on the search field

4. Click "users" tab

5. Choose the user, then tap "send this user a private message"

Let us know if it works. Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Groupie

I returned my defective phone I have confirmed they received it, how long till they credit my card?

Groupie

so how does this work does anyone reply promptly I would like to get my refund before my card charges me interest.