Return/Refund

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Return/Refund

Can someone please help me?
I bought a iPhone 11 and the camera doesn’t work. I took the phone to a boost mobile store and they also tried to see if they can fix it but nothing worked. They called boost mobile and helped me go through the refund process they said they will send me a sticker to send/return the phone. The problem is where are they going to send the sticker to? The address I put where I want the phone to be delivered is different than the address on my account (because I didn’t want FedEx to get confused delivering the phone to my home address , it happens a lot so I didn’t want to risk it). I would just like to know if they will send the return sticker or slip through the address on my account or the address I put when I ordered the phone.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Return/Refund

Hey there, Xngie! We apologize for the inconvenience at this time. Though unfortunately we do not send labels to return devices. Please send the return device to:

Ingram Micro Inc Boost Mobile

1451 AllPoints Court

Suite 2

Plainfield, IN 46168

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hey there, Xngie! We apologize for the inconvenience at this time. Though unfortunately we do not send labels to return devices. Please send the return device to:

Ingram Micro Inc Boost Mobile

1451 AllPoints Court

Suite 2

Plainfield, IN 46168

View solution in original post

Enthusiast

Oh I see, thank you for answering! Just slightly confused why I was told it’ll be sent to me. Another question, when I send the phone how would they know it was purchased from me? Is their a number I need to add on the box? . Since this is the first time I’m sending something back I just want to ensure I get my money back. I’m just hoping the next phone I order won’t have any complications.

Yes, please send me a private message with your order number. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".