Return/Refund

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice JLM
Accomplice

Return/Refund

Hey.

My son purchased himself a refurbished Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge to replace his other phone. When it arrived the battery was shot and wouldn't hold a charge for more then a few hours. He wants to return the phone, but upon looking at Boost's return policy he and I were shocked to find that it has to be returned 7 days after purchase! at this point we can't ship it back in time to get a refund. Is there anything we can do to get a refund?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Return/Refund

@JLM. In order to return a device, an RMA needs to be created. This process needs to completed within 7 days starting from the date of purchase. 

To research further, we'd like to take a look at the order. Can you please send us a private message with the Order Key?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Hey there, @JLM! Thanks for contacting us. If already over the 7-day time-frame, your device will not be eligible for a refund. However, if it is a pre-owned device, it should be covered by a 90-day limited warranty through BrightStar (insurance company). They'll start the coverage at the moment of activation, meaning that, if the was was activated, they'll be able to help. Please submit your claim at: 844-834-5579.

Accomplice JLM
Accomplice

Hi! I appreciate the help! I do have a followup question. If returning to Boost, does the phone have to arrive back at Boost within those seven days (kind of a crazy turnaround since it took five days from ordering to when it arrived at our door, plus one day to see the battery issue), or does it have to be put back in the mail to Boost within seven days (we'd be able to meet that deadline).

Again, thanks for the help! We hadn't noticed the ninety day warrantee, so I appreciate you pointing it out.

Agent

@JLM. In order to return a device, an RMA needs to be created. This process needs to completed within 7 days starting from the date of purchase. 

To research further, we'd like to take a look at the order. Can you please send us a private message with the Order Key?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Groupie

I was charged twice on my credit card for my monthly charge I would like a refund please
Agent

Hi there! Sorry to hear that. We’d be happy to help. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin to assist you with this.