Refunds

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Re: Refunds

How do I send a private message?
Agent

Go to my user profile, click on it and there will be the option to send me a Private Message. 

Enthusiast

Boost_MasielQ I've recently just called Boost Mobile and asked if my money has been returned to my card and they said they successfully returned it yesterday but nothing appears in my credit card account. I have waited a week and asked them to send me an email for proof but refused and said they will send me to my bank to talk to them. I need my money back to get myself a new phone as my current one is really slow. Please reply as I need help.
Agent

Hey there, RafaelAmigon. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.

Groupie

I need a refund from my account
Agent

Hi there! We'll be happy to help! Could you please provide us more details about your request? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any user and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Groupie

I ordered a phone maybe the 10th or 11th and cancelled it the next day they first told me it would take a week or two to get my refund I've been calling every few days and I'm getting a different excuse evvvvvery time one perosn says 1 to 2 weeks another person told me it was processed already that its my bank which I called my bank it obviously was not my bank and I already knew that cause I've gotten refunds by card that went through immediately from other places i just had another person yestaerday tell me that they neverrrr proccesses the refund at all that he'll start the case for the refund yesterday!!!! I still dont have my refund or a case number or a refund confirmation number and every time i call i get someone lying about another story. I'm two days away from fileing a dispute.
Agent

Hi there, DZurV. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the refund. To better assist you, please send us a private message.