Refunds

Go to solution
Groupie

Refunds

I was erroneously charged for a phone and after I cancelled the order the phone was sent out 2 days later and I was informed my refund was cancelled until the phone was returned. I had to contact FedEx and cancel the order. Boost never cancelled it. I was then told that my refund would take 7 to 10 business days to process. THIS WAS THEIR ERROR! There needs to be a better system. There are some people that can not afford to have them raid their account and hold there funds until they decide to give it back. Trying to get satisfaction from someone who barely speaks your language or trying to force everyone's issue into those 4 categories on the automated system is frustrating. This has been going on since October 5th. It is now October 22 and I have not received my refund. This is the only company left in the world that has the ability to take your money instantly yet needs weeks to return it. Worst customer service experience I have ever had.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Refunds

We truly apologize for this inconvenience, jacqthom13. You can rest assured knowing that we will do everything in our power to resolve this. Can you please send me a private message with the case number for the refund?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

We truly apologize for this inconvenience, jacqthom13. You can rest assured knowing that we will do everything in our power to resolve this. Can you please send me a private message with the case number for the refund?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

View solution in original post

Refunds

Hey there,

My name is LeElla and I have been a customer with Boost Mobile and I love the service I have I have just been struggling with getting a phone I have been paying my bill then have either lost, broke, or couldn't find the correct phone to add to my account. Well I am asking if there is anyway I might be able to get a refund for the months I paid for and wasn't able to use that service those months. I was also wondering if instead of getting the money back get a credit for The Moto G6 Phone or The LG G6 Phone or one of the Apple Phones and a free month of service. If not the service with the phone at least a phone because that is what I am have the problem at the moment is getting a phone. I have been a customer for over a year and would love to stick with this service.

On a different note,

- I am also trying to set up a family plan as well so if there is a way the company could maybe apply the promotion going on at the moment towards my account for a family plan and let me know what i would need on my end that would be helpful too.

Thank you so much,

LeElla Walling

Agent

Hey there, @LeEllaWalling27! Looks like we’ll need to do some investigating. Can you private message us your phone number so that we can verify your account first? Thanks!

I had an advanced payment and canceled it but I also want the money from my account refunded? How can I get it refunded?
Agent

Hey there, CMatt08_1! We’d be delighted to assist you. Can you please send us a private message so we can look into it for further assistance?

Accomplice

I need a refund as well

Agent

Hi there, @Denise779! Please, send us a private message with more details about your request. 

Enthusiast

I had an advanced payment and canceled it but it didnt refund the money to my debit card. How can I get it refunded?

Agent

So sorry for this hassle Sydthekid; I'd love to help you with this ASAP. Usually funds hit your account within 24 to 48 hours.  But lets figure this out together.  Please send us a Private Message with your phone and pin number so we can take a look at your account.