Refunded for Phone I Tried to Buy

Refunded for Phone I Tried to Buy

Yesterday I ordered a new Samsung (I recently got an iPhone and I don't like it, so I want to switch back to android). A few hours after I ordered my new android, I got an email saying my order had been refunded and if I want to buy a phone, click this link to see local stores. The link didn't work, and I have no idea why I can't buy a new phone! 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Refunded for Phone I Tried to Buy

So sorry about the trouble, emariepeyton! Was your billing card's address the same as your delivery address?

It should have been... but it says the payment never reached boost so my account doesn't even show that I tried to buy anything.

@Boost_MasielQ wrote:

So sorry about the trouble, emariepeyton! Was your billing card's address the same as your delivery address?

Understood. Unfortunately, the order didn't pass the verification process and the system is requesting for the phone to be purchased at a Boost Mobile store. Sorry for any inconvenience.

OK. I called the store near me but the phone I was trying to buy is used and on sale online. They don't carry used phones and it is not on sale there. Should I try ordering again?

For sure, you can.