Refund

I need a refund so I can use for primary account to pay bill
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Refund

Hi, @26! Thank you for stopping by. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Hi, @26! Thank you for stopping by. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Refund

I attempted to make a payment on my secondary account but later found out I could only do it through the primary account I need a refund to pay my bill on my primary account

Don’t fret, Shaad911! We’ve got you. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN and the phone number and PIN for the secondary line?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

I also need a refund, i sent money to my account, but it's not the primary one
Agent

Hello. If you're experiencing the same issue, please send a private message to one of our agents so we may work directly with you. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Groupie

I recently didn’t get my preowned phone I purchased from the site and they returned it to the shipper why haven’t I gotten my refund yet?
Agent

Let's take a closer lookm JeffreyG2802. Please send us a private message.