Refund

Accomplice

Refund

I want to get an update on my refund. I haven’t heard anything back.
10 REPLIES 10
Agent

Re: Refund

Hi kaiden19! Your refund was approved and processed as of yesterday 12/21/2017 and should show on your bank account within up to 10 business days, depending on your bank's handling time for refunds.

EdwinRG.

Accomplice

OKay great! Thank you
Groupie

Hello I would also like assistance with my refund status
Agent

Hi JuanOrdonez!

Please send us your Case ID via a private message. We'll be glad to assist you!

EdwinRG

Highlighted
Groupie

When I called they gave me a return authorization number
Groupie

Can an agent please direct message me? I cant figure out how to... Boost told me i could activate a phone and took my money but then later they admitted they actually cant activate it. They said to come here to get my refund issued. Please "direct message" me asap
Agent

Good morning, Vicidiv. We'll be more than happy to assist you. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

Purchased to iPhone 6s plus pre-owned February 20th 2018 and did the next day air shipping my phones where sent bacc due to "wrong adress" the phones made it to your warehouse 02272018 I've been getting the run around from you're repesentives and I'm very upset set because today is the 8th day and still no refund
Groupie

I would like to get an update on my refund it’s been a while