Refund on account balance

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: Refund on account balance

5/18-I was charged my usual $59
5/18-there is a $61 charge

Understood. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN?

To send me a private message, click on my username and select to send a private message.

Accomplice

After looking over my credit card history it seems they have charged my credit card for bogus extra fees several times in the past. Im not done researching everything yet though.
Groupie

I really need some assistance here please! I had to make another account in order to get a hold of someone! I have been with Boost since 2012. I carried my phone number and my husband's on the same day from Rutro (you know) we ended up having different billing dates and paying $55/mo each back then. I specifically told several agaents at several different stores that I was supposed to be on a family plan and we never were! I had finally had enough last month and every attemp to change things around getting everything but a family plan. The May payment I made on the app and I had read that in order to start a family plan, I (main account holder) need to be sure that I have enough in my balance to cover both of our monthly costs. I did just that and then it didn't work again! Keep in mind 2012 because I have been working on this since then! Anyhow, I went to the store where the Agent said to me well that isn't going to work, have your husband send you a family plan request since it's obviously not working ftom your end. Well don't you think I have tried that??? I explained to him that and he said oh well, that's the only way right now and I asked about the balance that I had to cover his plan and he said that can't be transferred over and that money would have to be spent on apps and games. I don't play games and I don't need anything and I was so mad that I went back to Rutro and explained everything to the employee there. Well I had to reactivate my phone so I downgraded which gave me a balance of nearly $35- he had placed the call to boost, got an agent online for me we had the whole conversation recorded as I explained my dilemma. The agent tried to persuade me from leaving but I said enough is enough. I had to talk with someone in the refund department and we had to wait a while to see if they could approve my refund request, which they did and it would go back on the card that I used for purchasing and also I would receive a letter in the mail once it was all said and done. Well guess what? I juast made my first month payment with Rutro yesterday and I haven't been refunded and my account is no longer able to be accessed! I made several attemps on calling and I keep getting put on hold forever before I am disconnected. I am giving this my final attempt to get this handled before I start making a lot of noise for everyone. I do have it recorded so I have all the names and what was promised that never panned out. I really need some help with this matter as I feel I have paid more than my fair share for just 2 lines in the passed 6 years! If I can get everything rectified, I will come back once I know I definitely will be on a family plan and I have recieved the refund. I see in other posts were people were all promised different time frames for refunds and they never pan out and then an agent says send me a private message. That's because they don't want the consumer to know that you don't process refunds. Well, unless your dead but then who gets it then? Lol! If I were given the reapect and patience that I have given Boost in the passed 6 years, I would be back in a heartbeat! Please someone tellme what to do, thanks for your help