Refund on account balance

Go to solution
Accomplice

Refund on account balance

I may have sent a text to johnj7 about this. I didn't know how to post my question. Never. Did this community posts before. I made a $75 payment April. 1st and your statement said technical error try again later. I ran my credit card again because I didn't think it went through because error. Anyway 10 mins later I paid another $75 to my account. Can you please refund the extra payment back to my credit card.i need that money to pay my power bill. Thank you so much.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Refund on account balance

Hello, @henryb! Thank you for letting us know about this. We have replied to your PM. Please check your inbox. 

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Hello, @henryb! Thank you for letting us know about this. We have replied to your PM. Please check your inbox. 

Groupie

I'm requesting $50 back of my account balance so i can pay my other bills. I thought it didn't go thru so i did it again
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @cmctlc34. Thanks for contacting us. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN so we can assist you further?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Accomplice

I just wanna say boost customer service is. Awesome. Never had a bad experience with boost for over 4 years. Thank you all boost employees
Groupie

I have tried to click on an agent to send a private message about getting a refund on my account, but there is no where I can send a private message
Agent

Oh, no! To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.