Refund on account balance

Go to solution
Agent

Re: Refund on account balance

Thanks for responding. How about we take a closer look? Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify your account.

Groupie

I made a $50 payment and I need it back
Agent

Hello! It’s a pleasure to assist you. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I made 2 payments by accident. Can I play have the extra payment refunded back to my card. I need to pay my power bill with that money. When I tried making first payment it said technical error please try again later. When I did realize it had processed my first attempt to pay my bill and processed the second time too. So I made a double payment
Enthusiast

Hi, I am out of the country and will not be using my phone for the next month. My payment was automatically made and I would like a refund since I will not be using my phone at all for the month. 

Thank you.

Don’t you fret, isabelgalvez2! We’ll get you all sorted out. Once you get back to the United States, please contact us so we can issue the refund for you. 

Enthusiast

I just get the refund now please? I am short on money

Can you please provide me your phone number and PIN?

Enthusiast

Can I respond privately?

Agent

Yes, please do. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25