Refund on account balance

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Refund on account balance

Hi there i made two payment for my phone bill and i thought i canceled one of them can i get the money back or it just stays there for my next phone payment

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Refund on account balance

Hi, DeadZone. We would like if you send us a PM with your phone number and PIN code so we can submit your refund request.

6 REPLIES
Agent

Hi, DeadZone. We would like if you send us a PM with your phone number and PIN code so we can submit your refund request.

Groupie

didnt get the refund yet

Agent

Hi again, @DeadZone We've sent you a private message with the following information: "The case number for your refund request is: (See original case number in the PM we sent you). You will receive a refund in 7 to 10 business days."

Groupie

ok thxs

Groupie

I’ve made two payments $50 and $35. My monthly bill is $35 but I wanted to put $50 as a advance payment but instead they but it on my account. I’ll like a refund of my $35 to my credit card and use the $50 as next month payment (advance payment)
Agent

Hello, @Chiki2917. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.