Refund on account balance

Go to solution
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Refund on account balance

We're unable to see your screenshot here. Would you please try sending it in a private message?

EdwinRG.

Accomplice

You’ll have to send me a private message first. Is there a way to add attachments.
Accomplice

You guys are arguing about what’s in black & white. The supervisor removed it from my account saying it on yesterday. I’m sorry if your website had a glitch. How do you guys receive picture emails?
Accomplice

Chae1.jpegChae2.jpeg

You guys owe me $5 I authorized $125. I took a screenshot the screenshot so you could see what date I took it. Yesterday while talking to a Supervisor he removed it from my account so it would no longer say this. Please credit me my money.

Accomplice

Will there be a response? I made it to a desktop...

Accomplice

Hey guys on those screenshots it does say I would be billed $125 on 7/11 if I authorized my card correct?
Accomplice

Im dealing with the same issue. I was on chat with them for an hour, talked to 3 different people and got nowhere. I finally told them I wasnt playing their games and I will just file for arbitration. Every representative played stupid. I even sent screenshots and still was told they could not confirm I was actually charged twice.

We truly apologize for this inconvenience, Alglona. You can rest assured knowing that we will do everything in our power to resolve this. Can you please confirm if the charge you mentioned is for a monthly payment? When did this happened?

Accomplice

No. Its not even the same amount as my monthly autoreboost. When I was chatting with agents I sent screenshots and they asked why I was just now calling if it happened in May, which doesn't really matter anyway. I soon realized I would get nowhere and they just kept trying to confuse me. Im a longtime customer and its sad how customers are treated.

That’s interesting. How about we take a closer look? Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN alongside the amount of the extra charge?