Refund on account balance

Go to solution
Accomplice

Refund on account balance

I may have sent a text to johnj7 about this. I didn't know how to post my question. Never. Did this community posts before. I made a $75 payment April. 1st and your statement said technical error try again later. I ran my credit card again because I didn't think it went through because error. Anyway 10 mins later I paid another $75 to my account. Can you please refund the extra payment back to my credit card.i need that money to pay my power bill. Thank you so much.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Refund on account balance

Hello, @henryb! Thank you for letting us know about this. We have replied to your PM. Please check your inbox. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Hello, @henryb! Thank you for letting us know about this. We have replied to your PM. Please check your inbox. 

View solution in original post

Groupie

I'm requesting $50 back of my account balance so i can pay my other bills. I thought it didn't go thru so i did it again
Agent

Hello, @cmctlc34. Thanks for contacting us. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN so we can assist you further?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Accomplice

I just wanna say boost customer service is. Awesome. Never had a bad experience with boost for over 4 years. Thank you all boost employees
Groupie

I have tried to click on an agent to send a private message about getting a refund on my account, but there is no where I can send a private message
Agent

Oh, no! To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

Groupie

Hi, Boost. My name is Daija and I am very upset and unsatisfied with the way your website operates. One, I tried to find talk to an agent and I don't understand why I would have to pay to speak to one. Two, I tried to figure out on my own how to refund the money on my account to get my $25 back since it didn't activate my account separately from the others on the Family Plan. Three, I tried to set up my own account and break away from the Family Plan I'm in so I can have my services turned on. In all the cases I have gotten the run around and it's taken more than 2 hours for an agent to reach me. Seriously you people need to upgrade your services and make it affordable, and easy to use. Also refund should be simple and done at the hands of the consumer. Now I need help to refund the $25 back onto my Visa.

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @DaijaKL We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. As we can see one of our agents is already assisting you through "Private Message". Please, wait for their response. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.