Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Refund for phone order

Highlighted
Groupie

Refund for phone order

I was planning on switching over to Boost Mobile, so I bought the iPhone 7 plus on Monday. However, I started to hear some negative things about Boost Mobile, which is why I called customer service to cancel my order yesterday. They said the order hadn't shipped yet so I had time to cancel it before it was too late. Later on when I check my email, I receive a shipping confirmation and I was confused because I thought they had already canceled it for me. When I call again, customer service confirms that the order actually wasn't cancelled but that I'd have to wait for the phone to arrive in order for me to send it back. The phone should arrive later on today, and I was wondering if I would be able to return the phone at a Boost Mobile store rather than ship it back to prevent any other unwanted problems. If not, I would like to know how I could return the phone and receive my money back successfully.

See more topics labeled with:
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Refund for phone order

Sorry to hear that, @Jeffvon13. You can refuse the package when FedEx arrives and they will ship it back to us. Once we receive the phone back, a refund will be processed back to your card. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Highlighted
Groupie

Alright I talked to FedEx customer service and they told me they will send the package back. Any idea of how long the refund will take?

Highlighted
Agent

The refund takes within 7-14 days after we receive the phone. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Alright, thank you for your assistance.

Highlighted
Agent

You're very welcome.