Refund for Services Not Rendered Due to Work on Towers!

Groupie

Refund for Services Not Rendered Due to Work on Towers!

Hi, I need a full refund of my account in the amount of $45. I was on phone (for 53minutes!) w/ a great Customer Svc person days ago, trying to get my phone service up and running..he finally spotted the issue as towers down in my area due to tower upgrade etc..I was patient, it's now past 6 days of waiting and no service! Hello. Of course, we cannot be without phone service and it's now going onto 7th day.. It is just unfair for me to have paid and not able to get svc at all..then waited and nothing yet.. Plz issue my full $45 refund ASAP. Thx so much!
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Refund for Services Not Rendered Due to Work on Towers!

Hi there AKG25. Thank you for contacting us. We would need to verify if the outage is still on going or if its cleared. Please send us a private message with your street address and we will look into this.  Victor21

Groupie

Thx for the swift reply! LOL why/how would I be making it all up??? I have left my phone on and check it every day multiple times.. There is no service on whatsoever, no txt msg to me announcing my service up...under settings no network service on at all -- clearly the work is still being done. Well, how do I send a private msg? Checking all around Agent Info but don't see this option..
Agent

Hi there. To send a private message, please tap on the agent's name and it will give you the option to private message. Victor21