Refund account, No Service

Highlighted
Groupie

Refund account, No Service

hello, I cannot receive a signal for this service at my home and have not been able to use this phone for the last few years. I want to cancel the service, get a refund of the $245 in the account, and move the phone number to another cell phone company that has service in my area.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hello 0616. We are really sorry to hear that. We can't guarantee that the amount on your account, but we definitely would like to look into this for you. When did you made the payment for those $245? Are you able to get signal on other places besides your home?

Highlighted
Groupie

I've been keeping this account going for a few years by adding money each quarter to keep it and not lose the previous money I had in it. Now it has grown to $245 and I still cannot use it.  I don't travel and I live out in the country and there's not been any improvement in service out here. So I still cannot use use it.  I would just like to get the money back.

Highlighted

We understand. Please send us a private message so we can access your account. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".