Refund Needed For ZTE Hotspot Device That Depleted TWO 50$ Boostups Within 7 Days

Highlighted

Refund Needed For ZTE Hotspot Device That Depleted TWO 50$ Boostups Within 7 Days

I purchased a ZTE HotSpot and the 50G for 50$ for !07$. 

Within 5 days, the hotspot service was exhausted. I used the service 2 - 3 hours per day for 2 or 3 days.

I called customer service, who thought that it was strange to have used that many gigs so quickly.

Customer service decided to monitor my service for technical difficulties. I added additional 50$ funds to try Boost one more time.

I watched TV for 4 hours then turned the device off.  The next evening I turned it on and got an error message. I called customer service - she told me the 50 g was depleted again. In less than 24 hours. ? How? I asked for an explanation. None was given. I asked for a supervisor. He got on the line and offered to help. He transferred me to ZTE the device manufacturer. All of this happened within 12ish days.

I am done with Boost Mobile.  I have been a customer of Boost for many years. 

I want to return the device and I want my 157$ back.

Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Refund Needed For ZTE Hotspot Device That Depleted TWO 50$ Boostups Within 7 Days

Hi there! We are sorry to hear that you feel like this. We definitely don't wan to see you leave. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code to verify the account. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Re: Refund Needed For ZTE Hotspot Device That Depleted TWO 50$ Boostups Within 7 Days

Thank you. We verified your account and confirmed that you activated this device on the 10th. We also confirmed that you still have 40222.39 MB available on your plan. We could recommend to turn your device off and on and test the service.

I don't understand. The device was turned off and on several times and did not restart. Your customer service rep and her supervisor told me my gigs were depleted. There has been NOTHING but runaround. The service has not been working.