Refer a Friend has not come trrough.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Groupie

Refer a Friend has not come trrough.

My daughter recommended I switch to Boost and sent me the "refer a friend" link.  I registered as told, switched service, and now if I go back it states that I have unlocked my offer.  It has been over a week since I switched and we still have not receive our $25.  Is this actually going to happen?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fanatic

Re: Refer a Friend has not come trrough.

Hi,

This promotion is actually still on going. Waiting time before you can recieve your credit will be 3-4 weeks.

Jay

3 REPLIES
Fanatic

Hi,

This promotion is actually still on going. Waiting time before you can recieve your credit will be 3-4 weeks.

Jay

I believe both bills must be paid for two months consecutively before I received my bonus. Read the fine print. Thats where I saw it after countless calls to cs for an answer to my missing promise. Lol
Agent

Hi DomR.

On our referral website https://refer.boostmobile.com/common/rules.pg you may find all the information related to this program. About your questions, it states that "Please allow up to 4 weeks after each successful referral for the service credit to be applied. When the service credit is applied we will send you a SMS notification". We hope this information helps.

EdwinRG.