Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.
Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.

Reboost card pin invalid

Reboost card pin invalid

I bought a reboost card from Wal-Mart but it keeps telling me invalid pin number
13 REPLIES 13
Groupie

I'm having similar issues with two re-boost that I purchased from Wal-Mart.
Agent

Hello @BrennanGully We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

I bought a $60 Reboost card from Kroger. I'm having problems with the pin saying invalid. Please help so i don't feel like i wasted my money.
Agent

Hi there! Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.