Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.
Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.

Reboost card pin invalid

Reboost card pin invalid

I bought a reboost card from Wal-Mart but it keeps telling me invalid pin number
13 REPLIES 13
Agent

Sorry to hear that @Jesse11121. Please send us a private number with the pin, to verify.

Enthusiast

Yes I am having the same problem with my boost card. I have had problems since I purchase the phone. What is going on?
Agent

Hello, Srt2788! Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. Let us have the Reboost card's # in a private message, along with your number and PIN, so we can further assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Groupie

I am having this same issue, when i first tried to activate my new phone it had me enter the pin on my Re-boost card  and i thought that it would make the payment then but it didn't and now my card is empty and no money on my phone account.

Agent

Hey there @CR98! We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? Please, include phone number and pin. Also, send us the re-boost card number. 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.

I'm having same issue help
Agent

Sorry to hear that @Lviter80. Please send us a private message with the pin, the phone number, and the account pin code to verify.

I’m having the same problem with the new Reboost card I just purchased at Walmart!
Agent

Hello Tarasjeans! Thanks for contacting us. It is our pleasure to assist you. Please, send us your reboost card's number in a private message, so we can assist you further. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25