Really Guys ๐Ÿ™„ VEPA00693 ๐Ÿ˜‘why can't I pay my **bleep** phone bill!?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Really Guys ๐Ÿ™„ VEPA00693 ๐Ÿ˜‘why can't I pay my **bleep** phone bill!?

I'm trying to pay my bill and every time i do i get this crap ------> (Transaction has been declined. Please use a different payment method.boost mobile VEPA00693) How do i fix this? I just ordered a video card from amazon and a pizza online with no problem. now what the hell is going on here?

ScreenShot00041 - Copy.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Accomplice

Re: Really Guys ๐Ÿ™„ VEPA00693 ๐Ÿ˜‘why can't I pay my **bleep** phone bill!?

Boost has the most ridiculous customer support on the forums I've ever seen! I just went to Walmarts site and purchase a boost card that works like a charm.  and guess what best customer support in the world (boost mobile) I use the same card I did on your site. Fix your **bleep** credit card system or I'm going to cancel my service!

ScreenShot00045 - Copy.jpg

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Hello. You would need to use a different card. 

Accomplice

thats not any help. why would i need to use a new card? whats wrong with this one?
Accomplice

I just called the bank and they said its you thats the problem
Accomplice

Boost has the most ridiculous customer support on the forums I've ever seen! I just went to Walmarts site and purchase a boost card that works like a charm.  and guess what best customer support in the world (boost mobile) I use the same card I did on your site. Fix your **bleep** credit card system or I'm going to cancel my service!

ScreenShot00045 - Copy.jpg

View solution in original post

Agent

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send USA  private message with the details. so we can work through this?