Re-boost card invalid?

Highlighted
Groupie

Re-boost card invalid?

Bought a Re-boost card, tried to use it on both the website and over the phone and was told by both that it was invalid. Went back to Walmart and they said there was no refunds. I had to pay my bill with my debit card instead now I have a useless Re-boost card and wasted $35. Wanted to know if there's anything I can do?
See more topics labeled with:
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @jesus805. We definitely want to look into this for you. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and Re-Boost card PIN. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Groupie

I spent $50 on reboost card today when left store went to my car i scratch the silver or gray coding off the card and added the reboost card number to my account and pop up said this reboost card has already been used i said *** i just bought this card so i took it back in the store like 5mins after i bought it showed store it was already used store said i cant be refunded or return it or trade it for another card store said they r not responsible for cards after if card doesnt work. back of card say contact boost mobile for any questions on card... IDK what is up with boost mobile but by calling 611 you do not get a option to talk to a real person its all automated and there is no tech or support help option at all so i went to boost store showed them that there is no option automated says push 5 for anything else pushing numbers 1 to 3 is only automated, anyhow push number 5 takes u back to right where i was at before pushing number 5. so the boost store worker called boost finally i got to talk to a real person i gave him the reboost card number he looked it up and said its already been used by 687 number i said well i just paid $50 bucks for this card i want my phone turned on or my money back. the boost guy basically said its been used i cant help u and hangup. that is bull**bleep** the boost store worker said they are not supposed to hangup on you so she called the manager he said go back to where i bought it so i did store said same crap they cant refund my money or trade it for another card. i said someone has to be responsible for this, all i know one of to 2 boost mobile or the store is responsible for it ask me where ever the money goes to should be the one responsible i wasted 4hours half days pay for this crap will i get paid them 4hours by boost mobile or the store hell no i just lost that half days pay My phone is my work so is my email so i need my phone working, This should of never happen. or I wont ever buy a reboost card again because no guarantee it will be valid card  All i know what the card explains on back says (QUOTE CARD IS NOT REFUNDABLE, RETURNABLE OR EXCHANGEABLE QUOTE) What crap is this if card dont work u just get ripped off.  I work hard for my money idc if card cost me  5 bucks it better work.

Who looks bad here is boost mobile because we pay boost for the phone service and boost name is on the reboost card several times. so if boost is not responsible for a bad reboost card then boost should make it really clear to the stores that sells reboost cards.

PS This is really poor business ethics....

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there gonk. Thank you for contacting us. Please send us private message to be able to verify the cards status. victor21

Highlighted
Groupie

I'm also having that problem, got a 10$ card for the plan I have that doesn't seem to be working.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there kadowlin. Thank you for contacting us. Please send us a private message so we could verify the card for you. victor21