Re-boost card, balance

Enthusiast

Re: Re-boost card, balance

I really need a code or card to add money to my account. My phone is off right now and I don't get paid until next week. Thank you
Agent

Hey there @Coolgrilp. We apologize for the inconvenience. To pass on lower costs of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for monthly plan credit, or free days of service.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Enthusiast

I'm not a customer at boost Mobile but I have these 2 boost Mobile refill cards and I would like to see how much money is on them
Enthusiast

Hi can u help me with these 2 boost Mobile refillable cards and I would like to see how much money are on each one of them
Enthusiast

The first card numbers are ......
The second card numbers are ........

Agent

Hi there Lee053787. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include the pin numbers of the cards. 

Groupie

I bought 3 Boost cards one with $50 and two with $10 and I forgot which is which.  How can I tell which one is the $50 one?  I registered but I'm not yet sure if my phone will work--I may need to get a new one.  Can't I just tell someone the pin number and figure it out?

Don’t fret, KristenHoel4!  We’ve got you. Please send me a private message with the PIN numbers to help you out. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".