Re-boost card, balance

Re: Re-boost card, balance

can you help me too i have a $50 boost mobile card i dont know if its active or not i stopped using boost

Agent

Hi there, @crystallynn13. Please send us a private message with the card number to verify the card.

Enthusiast

Hello my name is Chuck strong and my family bought me a boost Mobile $50 reboost card I don't know if it's been used or not because the numbers been scratched so hang on my family's up a jokester so is there a way you can let me know if it's been active or not please and thank you
Enthusiast

hello can you help me to please I got just got a $50 reboost card from a family member and I'm not sure if it's been active or not so I much appreciate it if you can let you know if it has a knot thank you I have a great blessed day
Agent

Hey SirDucksAlot77. We replied to your private message. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Groupie

How do I check my re-boost card balance?
Agent

Hello! It’s a pleasure to assist you. Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin code and Re-Boost pin. 

Agent

Please disregard this message. 

I have a reboost card that never has been used that i see. It use to be my uncles but he has passed away. Need to know the balance on it so i give it away to someone who needs it. But got to have the balance so they know how much is on it.
Agent

Hey there @Crystelm42. We'll be more than happy to assist you! Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you today?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.