Re-boost card, balance

Agent

Re: Re-boost card, balance

Hey there, @Kippani8Frasier! Thanks for being part of our Boost Mobile Community. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN, so we can help you.   
Note: For you to send me a Private Message you'll need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

Rrm

I have a reboost card but no boost account. Hoe do i cgeck the balance?
Agent

Hi there! The Re-boost card should show the amount of it. If you need our assistance, let us know. 

Rrm

When i call it says i have to enter my boost phone # and i dont have an account. It is a 5$-200$ reboost and it never had pon scratched. A friend gave it to me and i would like to find out balance on card!!

Hi there, Rrm! Sorry for the wait! Do you have a 10 or 14-digit Re-Boost card?

Hozuki_Robert

Groupie

Hi, I need help as well with finding the balance to a Boost Mobile Reboost card. I am no longer a Boost Mobile customer and just wondering if there is still a balance on my reboost card. Thank you in advance.

Agent

Hello joycel2015, please send us a private message with the pin number so we can check for you.

Groupie

Just sent you 2 messages. Thanks, Tabitha!

I've got an old card as well, could you tell me if there is a balance on it?

Hey there, JohnCenaFan123! Can you please send me a private message with the card PIN number to verify it for you?

To send me a private message, please click on my user name and select to send a private message.