Re-boost card, balance

Re-boost card, balance

I have an old reboost card for $55. I do not however have a boost account any longer. I tried to reach a cs agent. And imo the boost phone cs sucks. I was not even able to speak to an agent. Their phone system hung up on me repeatedly lol.. ANYWAYS please help me find out the process to check if this card is used or has $ on it.. thank you in advance
31 REPLIES 31
Agent

Re: Re-boost card, balance

Hello! I've sent you a private message to better assist you.

Could you help me as well?
Agent

Hello @Topaz. Please, send us a private message with the reboost card number to further assist you.

I have some $20 reboost cards. I am no longer a Boost customer. I tried to sell some of these cards and the people I sold them to said they were not working. Do you know if cards expire? Also, do you have any other options for me?

I just ran into the same question myself. Can you please private message me and help me figure out how to check if the card has the 50$ on it or not? I would appreciate it. Thank you @Jack2759

Or anyone that can help me? @Hamilton

Agent

Hey there, @BobbyBill_16! Can you private message us?

I just ran into the same question myself. Can you please private message me and help me figure out how to check if the card has the 50$ on it or not? I would appreciate it. Thank